A Conference Venue With A Difference?
Riva Melbourne’s iconic bay side venue with an experienced event team deliver seamless corporate events, product launches, fundraising events, or business meetings with a difference! Brodie Holland, Gina Liano (RHOM) and Derryn Hinch regularly host events at Riva.
Impress your guests with a stylish conference room perched on the edge of Port Phillip bay, the St Kilda Marina and views across to the Melbourne CBD. Host morning tea in the private courtyard alongside the luxury marina, or drinks in the famous deck bar upstairs.
The Riva conference facilities can host 20 to 100 guests. Seat guests in the stylish Marina Room downstairs or enjoy the outlook and glass enclosed Private Dining Room upstairs overlooking the bay. Our venues can be styled to suit your needs and corporate agenda.
Call us on (03) 9537 2224 to discuss your next business event and let us tailor a package to suit.
The Riva conference and business meeting packages include:
- Conference catering for morning & afternoon tea, casual luncheon & evening snacks
- Access to our stunning bay side restaurant for meals
- Access to the Riva lounge bar for pre and post event drinks
- Quick and easy room partitioning to create break out areas or product displays
- Multi media and audio-visual equipment hire
- Lecterns, white boards and flips chart for note taking
- Iced water, mints, pens and paper for your guests
You can also enjoy the Riva Village Green and nearby parklands for team building and conference breaks. Riva has everything your conference or business meeting needs (and if we don’t have it, we can source it for you).
Ask us about our conference and meeting packages here. If you would like to book your next conference, seminar or meeting, call us on : (03) 9537 2224